You can offer your customers a fixed value, percentage, or shipping discount on products, collections, or variants in your store and they can redeem discounts codes in your online store.
You can also specify the dates for which the code is valid, the number of times a code can be used, a minimum order amount before the code can be used, and to which products, collections, or variants the discount can be applied.
On this page
A. Create a discount
B. Notes for a specific type of discount.
C. Optional settings
A. Creating a discount
- Go to Discounts page from your ShopBase admin dashboard >> click Create discount.
- In the Discount code section, enter a name for the new discount code (for example, Flashsale). To generate a random discount code, click Generate code.
- Fill in all the conditions when that code can be used.
- Click Save Discount to activate
B. Notes for each type of discount codes
- Fixed amount and Percentage Discount code: You will have the field to add the validation for the code.
Optional: choose to apply the code for some specific collections/products only by ticking on the option below the Applied to section.
- Free shipping code: You can choose specific countries to apply the code.
Optional: exclude the shipping rate over a certain amount.
- Buy X get Y discount code: You will also have the area to set up the rule. Below is an example setting for the scenario: Buy product A, Get 1 of the product B at 50% discounted price.
The Customer buys section shows the products/collections or the quantity of items a customer needs to buy to qualify for the code.
The Customer gets section shows the products/collections or the quantity of discounts a customer will receive if they qualify.
If the product or collection is the same as the one set in the Customer buys section, then the discount will be applied to the lower-priced item.
In the At a discounted value section, choose the discounted value customers receive when they buy the set number of items. You can offer a percentage discount or offer items for free.
C. Optional settings
- Set the maximum number of uses per order by entering the maximum number of times that this promotion can be applied per order.
- Usage limits: Set the maximum number of orders that this code can be used or if you want each customer to use it only 1 time.
- Active dates: With all types of codes, you can set the start date and end date of the code so you won't have to check the code setting on those specific days, the code will be activated automatically.
If you don't choose an end date for your discount, then it will have no expiry. If you want the discount to be valid for only one day, then select the same calendar day for both the start date and the end date.
Save discount and the code is ready!
Contact us if you need our assistance with your Shopbase Discount code. Let's boost your revenue and send your customers some interesting promo codes now!